CITY FIRST PRIVACY PROMISE TO CONSUMERS
Keeping customer information secure and using it only
as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for
all of us at City First. Here then, is our promise to our
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security
and confidentiality, any information our customers share
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer
information to the minimum we require to deliver superior
service to our customers, which includes advising our
customers about our products, services and other
opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained
in the proper handling of customer information, to have
access to that information. Employees who violate our
Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external
organization unless we have previously informed the
customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by
the customer, or are required by law.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of
our customer information. We may, however, facilitate
relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies
are not permitted to retain any customer information unless
the customer has specifically expressed interest in their
products or services.
6. We will tell customers in plain language initially, and at least
once annually, how they may remove their names from
marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us to
remove their names from such lists.
7. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support
services, we will require them to conform to our policy
standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
8. For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk
management, we will exchange information about our
customers with reputable reference sources and
9. We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up to
date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and
where to conveniently access their account information
(except when we’re prohibited by law), and how to notify
us about errors which we will promptly correct.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that
customer privacy is respected. We will conduct out
business in a manner that fulfills our promise in the
many states in which we do business.
To see a full privacy notice from City First, please go to: